Sunday, January 9, 2011

Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that

I had the privelege of flying out to North Carolina to photograph an old friends wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous. It was so much fun to be able to see old friends. However, it is not easy taking pictures when you are bawling your eyes out during certain moments. I am so lucky to have been able to be a part of this and to be surrounded by so much love. I came away from this experience with so many fun memories, and new friends, I will never forget it. It was HARD picking out which ones to post!






Look at the gorgeous moss hanging from the tree!








My favorite!!!

Their favorite!
Love this one too.



Mom and daughter.




AND... they lived happily ever after.

3 comments:

Lisa D said...

Awesome pics!!! I love the little toes pic and the one of the little girls hand with her parents- very cool!

Melinda said...

Look at you! Miss Amazing!! They look wonderful:)

Bailey Family said...

OH kim those are beautiful! What a fun thing to be apart of. You did an amazing job! I would love to visit that area, what fun buildings and scenery. Everything was just gorgeous!