Friday, October 15, 2010

"It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

My little chubber turns 9 months old on Monday. She is just barely getting her first tooth! Still has that granny grin. A friend of mine told me about this location. It was absolutely gorgeous! Worth the drive and a crying baby all the way there. I was a little dissapointed that we missed the pink blossoms, BUT I still loved how these turned out. Also, BIG mistake on my part... I had set my image size on my camera to small because I had taken some pictures for a few things I was selling on KSL. Well, long story short, I forgot to change it back, so the megapixels are 2.5 on these (when they should be 10.2) pics. That is why they look so grainy... Good thing I did not plan on blowing any of them up bigger than an 8 x 10, and I am not even sure how that will look. Owell, live and learn right?
Which two are your fav? I can't decide which ones to print...






No comments: